Wusthof Ikon Blackwood Deli Knife
The jewel of the WÜSTHOF collection, IKON has beautifully designed handles made of African Blackwood (Grenadill). African Blackwood is known for extreme density and has a distinctive wood grain. IKON full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel and feature a distinctive, double bolster. The double bolster design provides exceptional balance for effortless cutting.
The IKON 8" Offset Deli Knife is designed to slice through a variety of sandwich ingredients. The scalloped edge cuts though meat such as turkey without damaging it, bread without compressing it and tomatoes without squashing them. The offset blade protects your knuckles by forcing the hand to be further away from the cutting board, allowing it to slice through thicker foods.
- Wash by hand only
- Comfortable contoured handle that is made of African Blackwood
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Incredibly sharp and easily maintained, laser-cut stamped blade