Wusthof Classic Bird's Beak Peeling Knife
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The CLASSIC 2 3/4" Peeling Knife has a shorter blade than most paring knives and curves downward making it ideal for peeling, cleaning or shaping any fruit or vegetable with a rounded surface. It is also the perfect knife to make decorative garnishes such as fluted mushrooms.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo