Wusthof Ikon Blackwood Carving Knife
The jewel of the WÜSTHOF collection, IKON has beautifully designed handles made of African Blackwood (Grenadill). African Blackwood is known for extreme density and has a distinctive wood grain. IKON full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel and feature a distinctive, double bolster. The double bolster design provides exceptional balance for effortless cutting.
The IKON Carving Knife has a longer and narrower blade than a Cook’s Knife. This allows the knife to cleanly cut through meats. The pointed tip is designed to help guide meat away from the bone.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Comfortable contoured handle that is made of African Blackwood
- Wash by hand only
- Standard shipments are free and will arrive in 2-10 business days.
- Expedited shipments are $30 and will arrive in 1-4 business days.
Learn more about our Shipping & Returns policy.
We Also Recommend