Wusthof Ikon Blackwood Paring Knife with Hollow Edge
The jewel of the WÜSTHOF collection, IKON has beautifully designed handles made of African Blackwood (Grenadill). African Blackwood is known for extreme density and has a distinctive wood grain. IKON full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel and feature a distinctive, double bolster. The double bolster design provides exceptional balance for effortless cutting.
The IKON 3 1/2" Paring Knife tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle, making it the perfect knife to trim, slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Comfortable contoured handle that is made of African Blackwood
- Wash by hand only
- Standard shipments are free and will arrive in 2-10 business days.
- Expedited shipments are $30 and will arrive in 1-4 business days.
Learn more about our Shipping & Returns policy.
We Also Recommend