Wusthof Ikon Blackwood Straight Paring Knife
The jewel of the WÜSTHOF collection, IKON has beautifully designed handles made of African Blackwood (Grenadill). African Blackwood is known for extreme density and has a distinctive wood grain. IKON full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel and feature a distinctive, double bolster. The double bolster design provides exceptional balance for effortless cutting.
The IKON 3" Straight Paring Knife tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle, making it the perfect knife to trim and slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs. The flat edge provides more contact with the cutting board and precise control.
- Wash by hand only
- Comfortable contoured handle that is made of African Blackwood
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Incredibly sharp and easily maintained, laser-cut stamped blade
- Standard shipments are free and will arrive in 2-10 business days.
- Expedited shipments are $30 and will arrive in 1-4 business days.
Learn more about our Shipping & Returns policy.
We Also Recommend